ExacTech, Inc. - Sturgeon Bay, WI
ExacTech Inc. is a world-class, turnkey metalworking operation that handles medium-to-mega metal fabrication, ultra-precision CNC machining, burning, blasting, metal assembly and finishing services. Located in Northeast Wisconsin, we work with customers around the world to provide high-quality, precision fabrication for such industries as Mining, Marine, Construction, and Energy. With a lifting capacity of 100 tons, and nearly 100 highly-experienced fabricators, machinists and assemblers, we not only out-lift, but outsmart the competition.
Full-time, 2nd shift, 40-50 hours a week
This position will be responsible for flux cored arc welding on thick weldments and metal core wire.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Sub arc welding
- Track welding
- Ability to inspect fabricated parts before welding
- Proper use of overhead cranes and jib cranes
- Follow verbal and written work instructions
- Regular attendance required
- All other duties and responsibilities that are assigned
- Flux cored arc welding on thick weldments and metal core wire (1/16 flux core, 3/32 flux core, 3/32 ultra core, .052 metal core)
- Related experience strongly preferred
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Coverage
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K benefit plan with company match
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified females, minorities, individuals with a disability, and veterans are encouraged to apply.